Inspirational Quotes from the Universal Life Church

At the Universal Life Church, we try to share inspirational quotes, uplifting comments and feel-good communication. You can also become an ordained minister and start your own ministry.

Search This Blog

Friday, April 22, 2011

Kind Words

Amy,
This was sent to me a few days ago.  While I have been going through some spiritual turmoil.  But I have stuck to my own thoughts, I had people telling me that I was wrong, however I knew that I was not.  I trusted what I felt inside.  Today after work, I had a meeting with two of my friends and we hashed everything out.  By trusting in myself and my feelings, things were worked out to the highest good.  I just sat down and read this email.  :o)  Tiny blessings Red rose
Thank you so much!
In love and light
Julie
Universal Life Church 

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.We also offer many free wedding ceremonies for your use.  We also offer some kind words, mailed weekly, to brighten your spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment